Learn the language of the country you want to work. Learning language is one of the most important things for your preparation. Just being able to speak is not enough. Understanding what you read is important too. A professional is expected to have writing skill too.
- Learn at least basic computer skills. It can be MS word, Ms Excel etc where you can easily get a part time job. One does not need to buy a computer or go to a computer school for learning basic computer skill, but learning from an instructor is a good idea.
- It is important to have typing skills and also professional in atleast one subject.
- Good manners, behavior will help you a lot in a foreign country.
- Prepare a good C.V or Curriculum Vitae.
- Save money for your expenses to support you before you get a job there. It will help you a lot in a foreign country to support you.
- It is important to have someone close to you, may be a close relative or intimate friend who can help you there.